Ticketing Terms & Conditions
The following conditions are for sales and attendance at the event:
At the time of updating this information there were no mandatory vaccination requirements in place by Queensland Health. In the event that COVID SAFE restrictions are in place at the time of the event you agree to abide by any and all restrictions as imposed by the Queensland Government and advised by the organiser. All patrons, crew, volunteers, contractors and artists aged 16 and over are required to be fully vaccinated or have a valid medical vaccination exemption to gain entry to the festival site. Proof of full vaccination status or medical exemption will be required before a wristband is issued.
NO REFUND ON ANY TICKET will be given except required by Queensland law our Covid-19 Special Conditions.
Boulia Camel Races reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute events or artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
Refund will be issued in the event of adverse weather conditions beyond the Organiser's control which prevents the Ticket Buyer from accessing the Event due to closure of ALL access roads to the Event; or adverse weather conditions beyond the control of the Organiser which prevents the Event from taking place.
In any event of a refund, you will be refunded the ticket price exclusive of 2% transaction fees.
COVID-19 SPECIAL REFUND CONDITIONS
Should any of the following occurrences occur, ticket holders will be offered a refund. Refund will be processed by our systems and the funds credited to the card used to make the purchase.
- Occurrence 1: Government border closures, preventing ticket holders from attending
- Occurrence 2: State or Federal Government Health regulations determine the event needs to be cancelled.
- Occurrence 3: If a ticket holder develops Covid-19 symptoms are unable to attend the event, or are refused entry at the entrance gates due to symptoms.
Cancellation conditions for Glamping Package as follows:
- Up to 31 Days Prior to Event: Full refund available up until and including 14 June 2022.
- Up to 15 Days Prior to Event: 50% of total booking value will be refunded between 15 June and 30 June 2022.
- 14 Days or less prior to Event: No refunds permitted for bookings cancelled on or after 1 July 2022.
- All Accommodation cancellation requests must be received in writing by emailing Boulia Camel Races.
Attendees understand that pets are permitted within the event camping grounds, but not permitted within the ticketed event area.
Boulia Camel Races or any media authorised by Boulia Camel Races has the right to photograph, film or make other recordings taken of people or things at the event may use such materials for presentation, promotional or other purposes in perpetuity. By attending the event you are giving permission to have your image, likeness and/or voice captured for these purposes.
Boulia Camel Races uses your personal information to:
- Enable you to purchase tickets, including, where applicable, to process your credit card payment transactions.
- Send you your tickets to events.
- Inform you if events change, or regarding refunds, exchanges where those are permitted.
- Gain an understanding of your interests and to enable us to research and develop our business to better accommodate those interests.
- Contact you to keep you informed about future Boulia Camel Races events, with an option to unsubscribe provided in every communication.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law.
Boulia Camel Races Inc
PO Box 70
Boulia Qld 4829
M 0428 581 874