Ticketing Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following conditions are for sales and attendance at the event:
- EVENT TICKETS
- There are NO REFUNDS on any event tickets except as required by law. (Excludes Glamping as per below).
- ** Boulia Camel Races strongly recommends purchasing appropriate Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances such as illness, etc. **
- Every patron must have a valid ticket.
- COVID-19 SPECIAL CONDITIONS
- Should any of the following occurrences occur, ticket holders will be offered the choice of either a) a credit for entry to the 2022 Boulia Camel Races or b) a full refund. Refund will be processed by our systems and the funds credited to the card used to make the purchase.
- Occurrence 1: Government border closures, preventing ticket holders from attending
- Occurrence 2: State or Federal Government Health regulations determine the event needs to be cancelled.
- Occurrence: 3: If a ticket holder develops Covid-19 symptoms and provides a medical certificate if they are unable to attend the event, or are refused entry at the entrance gates due to symptoms.
- ACCOMMODATION TICKETS
- Cancellation conditions for Glamping as follows:
- Up to 31 Days Prior to Event: Full refund available up until and including 15 June 2021.
- 30-15 Days Prior to Event: 50% of total booking value will be refunded between 16 June and 1 July 2021
- 14 Days or less prior to Event: No refunds permitted for bookings cancelled on or after 2 July 2021.
- All Accommodation cancellation requests must be received in writing
4. NON-TRANSFERABLE TICKETS
- All Boulia Camel Races tickets are non-transferable.
- By clicking the purchase button, you are agreeing to the above Terms and Conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges section. All orders are subject to credit card approval.
6. PROGRAM CHANGES
- Boulia Camel Races assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute events or artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
Boulia Camel Races uses your personal information to:
- Enable you to purchase tickets, including, where applicable, to process your credit card payment transactions.
- Send you your tickets to events.
- Inform you if events change, or regarding refunds, exchanges where those are permitted.
- Gain an understanding of your interests and to enable us to research and develop our business to better accommodate those interests.
- Contact you to keep you informed about future Boulia Camel Races events, with an option to unsubscribe provided in every communication.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law.
Boulia Camel Races Inc
PO Box 70
Boulia Qld 4829
M 0428 581 874
M 0429 434 279